1.    #1  
    I recently upgraded to Docs to Go 7.006 and used Dataviz Tech Tool to move the applications to the memory expansion card. After that, whenever I open click a document, the error message of "Documents to Go has detected a previous version installed." If I move the applications back to the handheld's internal memory, the error is gone.

Any idea?
    A new version of DataVizTech tool (v 1.1) is available with lots of Advanced Options. Maybe something in there will help ...
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  3.    #3  
    Just solved this probelm by deleting the file "WordView_.prc" from the Launcher directory on the memory card.
    Thinking ahead department: When the Treo xxx comes out (Treo700?) and it has, say, 64MB of internal RAM (I can dream, can't I?!) and that I want to re-insatall Docs to Go back to internal RAM in this supposedly new Treo (or any other Treo/palm for that matter.) Is there a way to do this successfully?
    ###
    You can use the same DataVizTech tool to move em back to RAM. Or do a fresh install on the Treo 7xx.
    Reinstall is a wise choice for all applications anyway when moving to new hardware.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Hello out there, have an interesting thought:

Is it possible--like on a desktop/laptop--to create different file folders (and sub folders) for Documennts to Go files on your Treo?

For example, let's say I have a number of real estate articles in Docs to Go. Instead of having all the articles appear on the Docs to Go Launcher, have a separate folder in the launcher, specifically titled "RealEaste" (or some other name)?

As you can guess, I'm a Memo/Docs to Go packrat!
    ###
    Have you tried putting them in "Real Estate" category?
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    A new version of DataVizTech tool (v 1.1) is available with lots of Advanced Options. Maybe something in there will help ...
    Where do you get 1.1 of DataVizTech tool?
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=83240

Cheers, Perry
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by gtwo; 06/06/2005 at 01:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMeister
    Hello out there, have an interesting thought:

Is it possible--like on a desktop/laptop--to create different file folders (and sub folders) for Documennts to Go files on your Treo?

For example, let's say I have a number of real estate articles in Docs to Go. Instead of having all the articles appear on the Docs to Go Launcher, have a separate folder in the launcher, specifically titled "RealEaste" (or some other name)?

As you can guess, I'm a Memo/Docs to Go packrat!
    ###
    You can also store them in any folder you wish on the SD card and still assign them to categories as mentioned earlier. The DTG Documents app can optionally search the entire SD card for any files it knows how to open. IOW, the files don't have to exist just in the \Documents or \Palm\Programs\DXTG folders.