1.    #1  
    Okay so as the subject says...and this is what i have been able to figure out

1. TWH - half duplex
    2. Logitech Mobile Pro Headset - Full duplex
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    1. TWH - half duplex
    I'm still not convinced about this as I have not experienced it with mine. Also, if it were only half-duplex, I don't think we'd be hearing all the reports of "echo".

I know Sprint's service occasionally appears to be half-duplex which I've always attributed to network traffic. I can't speak for any of the other carriers.
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkEagle
    I'm still not convinced about this as I have not experienced it with mine. Also, if it were only half-duplex, I don't think we'd be hearing all the reports of "echo".

I know Sprint's service occasionally appears to be half-duplex which I've always attributed to network traffic. I can't speak for any of the other carriers.

My Cardo Scala and TWH are definitely half duplex. I tried switching headsets during the same call and then plugged in a wired headset. The wired headset was full duplex, the two BT headsets were both half. It was a big difference for the person I was talking to.

Call someone.. Have them start talking a lot..then talk back to them (counting or something). They will only get choppy pieces of your conversation when using Bluetooth.

Jeff
  4.    #5  
    im really thinking about the HBH-662, HBH-300 or the HS850...and the logitech PRO, but I know that one is full duplex...but I would love to know about those other 3

or if anything maybe the Flamingo or the Bluespoon AX or G5 (when it comes out)
    Has anyone confirmed yet that the SE 662 is only half-duplex?