1.    #1  
    I have a T600 and have ordered my VZW T650. Just wondering if anyone has any info on the relative battery life between the two?

I found, with constant email syncing and phone use during a business-day, that the T600 would be completely drained (if not dead) by the time I got home. Has battery life improved, stayed-the-same, or worsened with the T650?

Appreciate any insight!
    -AJ
    If I used my 650 constantly, it would be dead by the end of the day. At least you can have 2 batteries with the 650!
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    My Sprint Treo 650 was down to 39% after such a 12 hour business day. (I did purchase a spare.)

Cheers, Perry.
    You will probably tax the battery pretty hard if you use the browser a lot or make a lot of phone calls. By "a lot," I mean "at all" or "very sparingly!"

No, really, The 650 packs a lot of puch and eats a lot of juice. I charge mine at work and at home. Just got the Siedo car charger this morning. I listen to pTunes nearly all of my waking hours.

I haven't needed to get a spare. Just install Battery Graph and keep an eye on your usage.

It helps if you turn the "phone" off at night. I use Treo Technician for this so that it turns off at 1am and on at 5:50. At 6:00 my RSS reader (QuickNews, which I rave about) fetches all of my RSS feeds.
    With radio off it does great. On a recent trip to Washington DC, I watched 2 full length movies, listened to about 45 minutes of mp3's, checked email when we landed, replied to half a dozen, listened to voicemail, and returned one call that lasted about 5 minutes. After all that, the battery showed 67% remaining. Granted, we don't normally operate without the radio on. That just shows how much the radio drains the battery.
    Although I'm still writing up the report I can say the following:

1. With OEM 1800mAh battery: power from 06h06 to 22h34
    2. With Mugen 2200mAh batter: power from 06h48 to 03h18

Beam on, BT on, EDGE connected with chattermail connected and checking every 1 min (its either that or on push mode), default backlight intensity, screen off 1min

Minor SMSing, (at most 20) and about 1 - 2hr game playing bejeweled2