1.    #1  
    I'm ready to sell or return my Treo 650 unless I can get a mono MP3 playing through bluetooth. I use a text-to-speech engine to translate text and would like that playing in just one ear. I know my computer and a low-end Nokia can do this. I can't wait much longer for this.
  2.    #2  
    Anybody want a slightly used Treo 650 (Cingular)?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybert
    I'm ready to sell or return my Treo 650 unless I can get a mono MP3 playing through bluetooth. I use a text-to-speech engine to translate text and would like that playing in just one ear. I know my computer and a low-end Nokia can do this. I can't wait much longer for this.
    If your serious about it, then buy a jabra A210 adapter. It will give you bt ver 1.2 and it should work much better with your bt headset. Search the threads on this.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    If your serious about it, then buy a jabra A210 adapter. It will give you bt ver 1.2 and it should work much better with your bt headset. Search the threads on this.
    I can do that with my free LG phone. I want it to work as is. Otherwise the Nokia 6620 is looking really good.
    Can your free LG phone play mp3's?

Also, when you were buying the 650, did you check to see that it could do what you are expecting now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybert
    I can do that with my free LG phone. I want it to work as is. Otherwise the Nokia 6620 is looking really good.
    Watch Willy Wonka, and you'll see why I teach my kids to remove "want" from their vocabulary.