1.    #1  
    My SMS database seems to be corrupt. This causes all of the messages in my Inbox to disappear (but only the Inbox) occasionally, with some reappearing later. Accessing a person's message history sometimes causes a crash, sometimes comes up empty even right after I send or receive a message with them. This is really frustrating...

Where are the SMS messages stored? Can I back it up individually or export it? Will purging all my messages fix this corruption?

This is of course on top of the annoying loading time when your SMS history with someone is long. Some kind of export would really be nice so I don't have to delete old messages.

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch Monmouth
    My SMS database seems to be corrupt. This causes all of the messages in my Inbox to disappear (but only the Inbox) occasionally, with some reappearing later. Accessing a person's message history sometimes causes a crash, sometimes comes up empty even right after I send or receive a message with them. This is really frustrating...

Where are the SMS messages stored? Can I back it up individually or export it? Will purging all my messages fix this corruption?

This is of course on top of the annoying loading time when your SMS history with someone is long. Some kind of export would really be nice so I don't have to delete old messages.

Thanks.
    send it back to palmone.