Hi,

I wonder anyone has seen this. In my previous Treo 600, when I align its IR port to my laptop (HP Evo N610c), an icon ("send files to another computer") will appear and I can simply drag the file I want to send to this icon and it will be send to the Treo. However this is not so with my 650. No icon appear when I align the 650 with my laptop. The IR on the 650 is working since I can hotsync using it.

Any advice or suggestions?
    I have the same problem with my new 650. I did a lot of file transfering to/from my laptop via IR with my 600 and I can very rarely get the 650 to communicate to the laptop through the IR port. I am forced to send the files from the laptop to my 600, then transfer it again from the 600 to the 650. Do I have a defective 650??
    Quote Originally Posted by clove
    I have the same problem with my new 650. I did a lot of file transfering to/from my laptop via IR with my 600 and I can very rarely get the 650 to communicate to the laptop through the IR port. I am forced to send the files from the laptop to my 600, then transfer it again from the 600 to the 650. Do I have a defective 650??
    I think the IR just sucks... like the bluetooth.