1.    #1  
    Is there any way to make a new AOL mailbox that would be updated on AOL and Chatter? I have the options of INBOX, Saved, Sent Items, Spam and Voicemail, but I would like to make a new mail box with a different name.

From what I can tell the AOL Communicator program I use on my PC does not allow a new online folder so it looks like I can't make one in Chatter either.

I realize this is a specific question, but I was hoping there would be another AOL user that may be able to answer.
    Yes, you can do that. You need to log on to aolmail.aol.com and create your folder from there. I have created deleted folder for emails that I delete from my inbox and a receipts folder for all my important transaction emails.

Al
    Just incase you are wondering about aol push email, it used to work fine for about a month and then something broke on the IMAP server and now it is not working. AOL is looking for a fix to it and it should probably be up and running in the next two weeks or so. I've also heard that the search command was going to be implemented allowing email to be sent on true real time.

Al
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the info on the new aol folders. I'll give it a try.

Thanks also for your help in getting aol back to push. I know you have been working on that.
  5.    #5  
    Al,

I see the new folder I created as a sublfolder of the "Saved on AOL" folder.

However, when I go to make new folder on Chatter, I don't see the folder listed, I just see the "SAVED" folder listed. Do I use that?
    I've been pushing it, but actually Marc is been doing all the behind the scenes work. What can I say, he is the man..!

Thanks,

Al
    Quote Originally Posted by deer8
    Al,

I see the new folder I created as a sublfolder of the "Saved on AOL" folder.

However, when I go to make new folder on Chatter, I don't see the folder listed, I just see the "SAVED" folder listed. Do I use that?
    Go to:
    -Edit Mailbox
    -Define
    -Reload Folder list
    -OK

Then try that again.

Al

PS:Make sure you expand the sub folders with the right navigation button.
  8.    #8  
    Thanks Al. I'll give that a try. Can you check out my post about deleting mailboxes too (1 post down in Chatter discussion).

Have you had this problem? What might I be doing wrong?
    I'm going crazy with AOL for Treo 650. I think I had installed version 3.2.1 and now there's a version 3.3. I'm using a Cingular Treo 650, Palm OS 5.4.5,
    Windows XP with Palm Desktop v. 4.1.4. A while ago, maybe 6 mohths, I kept having to reboot/hard reset my Treo. I was using way too many third party apps, so I got rid of pretty much everything and starting working with apps, one at a time. All was going okay. AOL was one I left out. I had a very long streak with absolutely NO conflicts. Today I got the bright idea to reinstall the AOL for Treo (which I'm sure is the v. 3.2). Well, sure enough....a couple of hotsyncs later, crash. Had to hard reset and reinstall everything all over again. About 2 hours worth of work.

Can anyone tell me if AOL for Treo 650 v. 3.3 actually works without any conflicts or crashes?????? WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT.