1.    #1  
    This may be the Duh of the Day...I have Core media and voice pad on my sd card. I have filez. but I dont know how to get them to work. can someone give me a step by step.

Thanks,

iZ
    Quote Originally Posted by ideawizard2
    This may be the Duh of the Day...I have Core media and voice pad on my sd card. I have filez. but I dont know how to get them to work. can someone give me a step by step.

Thanks,

iZ
    FileZ won't make them work.....if you're trying to run them from the SD Card you'll need a launcher that will allow this - something like ZLauncher or PowerRun.

I hope I got your question right?
  3.    #3  
    I see. would launcher X work?
    Why any 3rd part launcher? The built-in application works just fine for me (the SD card applications are in their own category.

How did you copy the files to the SD card? In which directory?

They have to be in Palm/Launcher directory (that's where QuickInstall puts them).
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Not sure - from what I recall, those using Launcher X combine it with PowerRun so my guess is Launcher X does not have this capibility built-in.
  6.    #6  
    thanks for the help

I just checked. they are in the palm launcer directory on the SD card. i know its a vpad file but when I go to see detail it says this operation only alows one selection.
    so I cant see the rest of the file.. which has a check mark next to it but wont open.
    TCMP is on the internal. it will launch but wont find any media on the SD card to play.
  7.    #7  
    this is making me crazy the new apps are on my treo but i cant get at them to play with!
    Did you hot-sync the files over by adding to the Card through Palm desktop? If not, try that and then access the programs as aprasad indicates.
    Just keep pressing the home button until you see them, if they were installed to the card correctly.