1.    #1  
    Hi there,

i have a big problem. My Treo650 doesnt work anymore.
    There is a problem in the custom rom file & it resets, resets...
    I can see the bootloader but then it makes a softreset.

I try different resets (all types), no work for me.
    But i can go for the debug mode.

Is there anybody out there, who can tell me how to flash it over a cable with the debug mode?

Thank you!
    http://www.shadowmite.com can probably help, check the forums. I'm guessing you either rebooted the phone after doing the rev cvt2/ace and didn't see a bad flash, or, you put a folder in the custom-rom (big no-no)

If you're a sprint guy you can probably take it by the Sprint store and get them to reflash.
  3.    #3  
    no shadowmite cant help me out.
    He said he doesnt figured out the flashing with cable, yet.

No there is no folder in the custom rom, i think there's a prog that make the problem.

The Treo650 is GSM unbranded.
    Quote Originally Posted by beckers650
    no shadowmite cant help me out.
    He said he doesnt figured out the flashing with cable, yet.

No there is no folder in the custom rom, i think there's a prog that make the problem.

The Treo650 is GSM unbranded.
    Wow. If Shadowmite can't help then it may be hard to think of a higher authority to refer you to. Just call palm and tell them you don't know what happened, it just froze during a Hot Sync. Seriously, I wish you luck.

OK, I don't know anything about palm and the OS and such, but what if you put an SD card with the ROM updates, flasher and all that good stuff in? I mean would it see the card and start trying to update before it reset?
    Have you tried posting a question on the developer forums at PalmOne. There may be some sneeky way to write a rom onto SD and then reset it with some keycombo so that the Treo picks up the image and burns it into flash.
    If I was a developer, I'd find that convenient sometimes, so it may just exist!

- Sid
    Unlocked 650
  6.    #6  
    OK i will check the developer forums. I hope their is a change.
    If not i will wait for the official update and then return it to palm, saying there is a problem during the update process.
    cu beckers650
    I've exchanged 2 phones with roms including DUN no problem.. FYI. How long have you had the phone?
    Can an intelligence create another intelligence more intelligent than itself? Are we more intelligent than the evolutionary process that created us? In turn, will the intelligence that we are creating come to exceed that of its creator?

[ Treo 650 on Sprint ]
  8.    #8  
    i bought it in april.
    cu beckers650
  9.    #9  
    Any news?
    cu beckers650