Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1.    #1  
    Hi:

    I am a very happy treo 650 newbie. I am a former frustrated BlackBerry 7290 and 7100g user (maybe the product was just not for me) and I am amazed with the treo's capabilities and the fact that it's also a very good phone too. The thing is that I have tried different emailing softwares and finally purchased and installed Snapper Premuim Edition. The funny thing is that I had also tried Aileron and unistalled it for a while now. All of the sudden, I have began recieving SMS notificactions of Aileron letting me know I have messages, when the program is no longer installed. I tried identifying Aileron components to delete them, but I haven't found any. I only get sms notifications randomly.

    Any ideas or suggestions?
  2. #2  
    The SMS notifications are most likely coming from Aileron's server and don't have anything to do with what you have installed on the Treo. Do you still have any Aileron software installed on your desktop? If not, make sure your Aileron account is shut down. That should do the trick.
  3.    #3  
    I have deleted Aileron from my computer. I will report if any other sms notificaction appears. I downloaded a trial version of Aileron from Handango so besides downloading as I member I don't recall opening any other account. So whcih account I should close in case sms notifications persist?Thanks for your help.
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by JCB
    I have deleted Aileron from my computer. I will report if any other sms notificaction appears. I downloaded a trial version of Aileron from Handango so besides downloading as I member I don't recall opening any other account. So whcih account I should close in case sms notifications persist?Thanks for your help.
    Now that you have deleted the app from your PC, I would be very surprised if you get anymore SMS notifications.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by curtiscarmack
    Now that you have deleted the app from your PC, I would be very surprised if you get anymore SMS notifications.

    Surprise! I keep receivng the sms notifications. I am trying to get a screenshot. I have received like 3 of them this morning. Any other suggestion?
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by JCB
    Surprise! I keep receivng the sms notifications. I am trying to get a screenshot. I have received like 3 of them this morning. Any other suggestion?
    You've got to use this form from the Corsoft site to discontinue your Aileron Mail push notifications.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gamble
    You've got to use this form from the Corsoft site to discontinue your Aileron Mail push notifications.
    Sorry to have sent you down the wrong path. I didn't realize that Aileron used a completely server-based solution. If you still get the SMS's after following Bill's advice, you know your e-mail has been taken over by evil spirits
  8. #8  
    JCB,
    Sorry to be late. I am the tech support guy for Corsoft Corporation. You can send a email to us at solutions@corsoft.com with your email address and we will shut your SMS notification from our side.

    Feel free to reach us online for a live chat support from 7.00 am EST onwards and we will be glad to help

    Mark
    Customer Care
    Corsoft Corporation
  9.    #9  
    Thanks to all. Emailed support with my address, since couldn't remember Aileron Id..
  10. #10  
    JCB,

    We have disabled your SMS notification from our end. If you still have any questions drop us a line at solutions@corsoft.com or reach us online on our website (www.corsoft.com) for a live chat support...

    Mark
    Customer Care
    Corsoft Corporation

Posting Permissions