1.    #1  
    I just got the unbranded Treo 650 from Cingular Blue. How can I tell if it is the unlocked version that Palmone sells? It doesn't have the Cinuglar label on the upper left hand side of the Treo 650.
    Relax. The AT&T T650 from PalmOne is unbranded. It is, indeed, locked to Cingular/AT&T.
    The "real" unbranded one is gray (no light metallic blue color), has a palmOne logo on the left instead of a blank space, and is unlocked. The AT&T one is exactly like the Cingular one but with the Cingular logo on the left removed and locked to AT&T. If you really wanted to test you would need a non-AT&T sim to test. But AT&T has never sold a phone not locked to it's network.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi
    Relax. The AT&T T650 from PalmOne is unbranded. It is, indeed, locked to Cingular/AT&T.
    It's locked to AT&T, it won't work with Cingular unless you get it unlocked.
    Treo 750 / Cingular 3125
  5.    #5  
    I need some help on unlocking the Treo 650 which is locked to AT&T. I called Cingular Blue like 6 times and they logged every call. Plus they states that they do not have any unlock code. Is there a difference between these two companies?