Anyone have Firmware1.25 now?

Maybe so kind of you to share with us!

http://www.hi-pda.com/forum/attachme...WaA1C1xMP0.jpg
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    Ask P1, I am sure they must be having it..
    We're now waiting a long time for an official update (1.25 or else).
    But what are they waiting for ?
    Quote Originally Posted by calico
    But what are they waiting for ?
    Some stability, I hope. I've had a few issues since installing 1.23. Not enough to make me go back, but enough that I'll be doing a complete reinstall from scratch after the official update arrives.

I'm happy for them to take an extra few weeks to get it right. If they had done that in the first place, instead of rushing to market while the software was still half-baked, we wouldn't need an update!
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by jetkins
    I'm happy for them to take an extra few weeks to get it right. If they had done that in the first place, instead of rushing to market while the software was still half-baked, we wouldn't need an update!
    Yeah, but we wouldn't have our Treos yet either!
    people have to stop posting like this - it wastes time - pose the post as a question next time !!
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    Like on Jeopardy?
    Quote Originally Posted by fkjr2
    people have to stop posting like this - it wastes time - pose the post as a question next time !!
    While your at it can you tell "them" to stop with the annoying traffic lights that seem to last forever. Such a waste of time. And why do we have to wait 9 months for babies? With all this technology couldn't we do it faster?
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    I wish I had a nickel for every time I've checked the Palm website, or these forums for the update. . .
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller
    I wish I had a nickel for every time I've checked the Palm website, or these forums for the update. . .
    I wish I had my normal consulting rates for the amount of time I've spent doing the same thing.
    oh jeez...now i have to figure out where my earlier post went....oh maybe it was deleted...
    i too thought this was saying the firmware was here!
    this thread sucks.
    has anyone heard anything more about the rumored 1.31?
    Looks like 1.31 could be in jeopardy now (speaking of Jeopardy)

Look at USAToday's website for some news about PalmSource. . .
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    I wish one of the Mods would change the title of this thread to denote that it is a question and not a proclaimation the firmware has been released. This thread now has 14 replys and over 1600 views, that's a lot of unhappy people just because the OP didn't think through the title.

Hey Hudj, you know the answer to your question is no now after having this have 1600+ views and not one affirmative so why not delete your first post (which will take this thread as well) or at least try and re-title it. Unless you meant to mislead people in the first place; if so fine work, carry on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Otter Emperor
    While your at it can you tell "them" to stop with the annoying traffic lights that seem to last forever. Such a waste of time. And why do we have to wait 9 months for babies? With all this technology couldn't we do it faster?
    BTW I think the statement this was in response to was very valid and not at all comprable to the things you sarcastically mention. He also didn't say "they" or "them" so it makes your little play on words much less effictive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Otter Emperor
    sure next chance I get...wise guy
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    Quote Originally Posted by hudj
    Anyone have Firmware1.25 now?

Maybe so kind of you to share with us!

http://www.hi-pda.com/forum/attachme...WaA1C1xMP0.jpg
    Ummmm just wondering why no one has asked this but....where did hudj get a screen shot of a phone with 1.25 firmware???????

Or am I missing something

palmOne Treo 650 Unlocked GSM / Axalto 64k SIM / Cingular Nation 900 w/ Rollover / MEdia Net Unlimited /

Phone Info: Firmware: 1.14 / Software: Treo650-1.05-ROW
    Accessories: palmOne Cradle Kit for Treo 650 / Free 128MB SD from palmOne / Cardo Scala 500 BT Headset / Krusell Classic & Horizontic Case / Brando Screen Protector
    On The Way: ???

A good picture editor ?
    Or even a Treo 650 version of Tokenwriter ?

If it's real there should be a source to get it from, or not ?
    I got mine from PaintShopPro...
    Attached Images Attached Images