1.    #1  
    ^*$#%

Yesterday my sych stopped working. When I tried to reinstall I got error messages. I tried all the usual tings (other than manually editing the #^%#% registry) w/o good luck Called Sprint Treo for support ...

hours later ...

The problem may have been solved. But I got lots of slippery horse manure about "we" (Sprint) do not support the install package ... call Microsoft or Palm!
    Of course Palm explicitly says call Sprint. this took about 10 phone cals and 20mm blood pressure!

Someone needs to tell the techs that their contract says Sprint supports the instll of the desktop/synch SW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. wzl
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevesm
    ^*$#%

Yesterday my sych stopped working. When I tried to reinstall I got error messages. I tried all the usual tings (other than manually editing the #^%#% registry) w/o good luck Called Sprint Treo for support ...

hours later ...

The problem may have been solved. But I got lots of slippery horse manure about "we" (Sprint) do not support the install package ... call Microsoft or Palm!
    Of course Palm explicitly says call Sprint. this took about 10 phone cals and 20mm blood pressure!

Someone needs to tell the techs that their contract says Sprint supports the instll of the desktop/synch SW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How bout sharing the solution since you already took one for the team?