Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    I've been using my Sprint 650 for about 3 months now. Did the latest firmware upgrade. The phone has worked well, but I have two annoying bugs(existed prior to the upgrade too): First, when I'm in an active call, I can go to my calendar, but I can't go to Contacts, say to look up a number for somebody. Anyone else experiencing this? Am I doing something wrong?

Second is the AIM instant messaging seems very clunky. On my old 180, when I got signed in, I remained in a conversation until one of us terminated. With this 650, I can respond to an IM, then the subsequent response from the other party activates a text message telling me I have a new message then I have to go back in through the browser and so forth. This is so lame that I know I must be doing something wrong. No company would run test that and say. "yeah, that's good enough."

Your patient help appreciated.
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    im not sure if there is a easier way, but the contacts part..hit the home button anc 5 way scroll to contacts and get it from there
    use "button fix" from www.shsh.com and things will get back to normal
    What I did was put contacts as the Side button. Works great if you are willing to sacrafice the button.
    so, when you are on a call, you cant press the phone button again and look up a cantact?

it works for my gsm 650.

what are u using as your aim client?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.