Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    Has anyone bought a treo 650 from the palmone website. They keep saying 2-3 weeks. The phone has been released already. Has anyone received theirs from palmone's website.
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    I have mine ordered almost more than a month ago...but nothing so far...I asked CR couple of times but they keep saying that unfortunately it's on back-order...
    I did thought about canceling my order and get it from somewhere else but I think treo being a lemon it's better to deal directly with the lemon tree!!!!
    what ya'think???
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    i ordered mine and cancelled it. I dont want to wait 2 weeks. But for $519 flat is a better deal than verizon. Since i am not buying it with a contract i have to pay full retail
    Quote Originally Posted by polo2883
    i ordered mine and cancelled it. I dont want to wait 2 weeks. But for $519 flat is a better deal than verizon. Since i am not buying it with a contract i have to pay full retail
    you should've kept your order. I received an order confirmation from P1, stating that the Order started processing today, 05/23/2005.

On P1's website when the order reads Order Processing, the order is going to ship w/in 24 hours...
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    Wiggy when did you order your treo from palmone?
    Wiggy when did you order your treo from palmone?
    Monday, May 16th...
    Ordered mine on 5/16 like Wiggy. I recieved an email this morning letting me know that my Treo has shipped! Thanks again for the discount code Wiggy!!!

Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by trojanmike
    Ordered mine on 5/16 like Wiggy. I recieved an email this morning letting me know that my Treo has shipped! Thanks again for the discount code Wiggy!!!

Mike
    No prob!!! I just received my Shipping confirmation!!!
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    wiggy what discount code?
    wiggy what discount code?
    I had posted in some threads both here & HoFo, & WA w/ my 15% off TTAM Coupon Code, which expired on 05/16/2005- the same day as the VZW Treo 650 showed up on P1's website.

W/ that code, I got my T650 for $441.15 out the door w/ no contract extension whatsoever...
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    I just reordered mine from palmone but with an education discount. I am a full time higher education student so, its costing me $469 out the door
    I just reordered mine from palmone but with an education discount. I am a full time higher education student so, its costing me $469 out the door
    Sweet!!! Congrats on the re-order...