Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Maybe dumb white guys shouldn't send text messages...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    And hopefully, that first number isn't really ***** ****** of ******, TX. If so, she's probably pretty pissed that you posted her number for all to see.
    Yeah, but please tell us... is she the famous "wrong person" of this thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    are you prejudice against school girls?

also, I was under the impression that you were not going to return. This school girl is glad you're back.

Also is it three co-workers or four? Also do the said co-workers like NASCAR or is it just your boss that's white trash?

What is white trash?

Did school girls giggle at your haircut in high school? Is that why you hate school girls? I teach many schools girls and i think their feelings would be hurt by your harsh comments toward them. Hopefully you did not text them your feelings due to palmone's lack of foresight.
    OMG - too funny. By the way, welcome back, we missed you while you were away - who was that ultra polite person posting in your stead?
    Quote Originally Posted by treo2die4
    who was that ultra polite person posting in your stead?
    Dr.Jekyll
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdan333
    Yeah, but please tell us... is she the famous "wrong person" of this thread?
    I guess we could call her, and see...

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Could it be that School Girls didn't look at him, so he bought a Treo to impress, but doesn't know how to text them?
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino
    Could it be that School Girls didn't look at him, so he bought a Treo to impress, but doesn't know how to text them?
    Maybe he should try the device linked in post #3 of this thread...

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ork#post622107
    Or he is texting school girls, and is mad because the Treo didn't warn him of the consequenses of texting school girls??

Just in case I found the door out......
    http://www.fotosearch.com/thumb/MDG/MDG189/wt10005.jpg

"A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    I dont get some of you. Damn near every time someone has what THEY may feel is a legitimate issue, some of you attack that person with a forcefulness only seen in Star Wars.

Since when did any of you become so perfect that you've never made a mistake with or without your precious treos?

What's even sadder is that none of you even bothered to offer any real help. And if you think showing him the door was helpful; guess again. I dont recall reading anywhere that any member who doesnt wish to be attacked has to leave the forum because you think their post is BS!

How many of you would be surprised that he may not have been the only one this has happened to and have come here looking for help; only to walk away feeling like their issue didnt generate enough merit from some of you *veterans.*

And let me not forget, Dr.Jekyll. Well goodness how long was he supposed to turn the other cheek?
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    This thread is closed.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456