1.    #1  
    I didn't notice this posted anywhere...

http://www.handmark.com/viking/register.php

- Free version of MobileDB ($29.99 value)
    - Free version of Checklist($19.99 value)
    - Coupons good for up to 20% off Handmark Software
    Visor Deluxe (green) > Visor Prism > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 680 > Centro
    My personal website is Ryan McFarland
    Looks fishy to me. Is putting all your personal info on there worth potential spam...or worse?
    ###
    Handmark is a good company. I'm not too worried about giving them my info. So they have my email address. Big deal.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    I signed up too. As a newbie, I need all the info I can get
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMeister
    Looks fishy to me. Is putting all your personal info on there worth potential spam...or worse?
    ###
    Since i only filled inthe required fields i think that spam is the worst they can do with my information. I'm not too worried about that though.
    Visor Deluxe (green) > Visor Prism > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 680 > Centro
    My personal website is Ryan McFarland
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    Thanx
    Awesome. Checklist looks pretty cool, and there are some cool free databases out there that need MobileDB (like one for meteor showers).
    I downloaded this when the offer was free. It was the full version. I can't find my email that told me if I needed a registration code or not. Does anyone remember if that was the case?

I'd hate to have to reinstall this & only end up with 2 databases after we had the full free version.

Thanks!
    This all looks legit to me. MobileDB looks awesome. I'm going for it.

Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
    Medias, this free software offer was offered quite a few months ago. Once a week they gave a free download of a program. Many were good, some were crap.

I am just leery of resetting my Treo and losing the full program and getting stuck with the lite version.

Sorry for any confusion.
    And, ***** that I am just realized I posted this on the wrong thread... I just registered also to make sure I get the free full version. It is a great program.
    MobileDB can be installed on your SD card. There are many data bases to choose from-visit the site to get a look. Or the app allows you to create your own data base.

I have:
    conversion tables
    political stuff
    James Bond Movie info
    Airline and Hotel 800 #'s
    Airport Codes
    Web Acronyms
    and more, and more, and more
    Give it a go.
    Last edited by TurboTiger; 07/13/2005 at 07:13 PM.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyOSins
    Medias, this free software offer was offered quite a few months ago. Once a week they gave a free download of a program. Many were good, some were crap.

I am just leery of resetting my Treo and losing the full program and getting stuck with the lite version.

Sorry for any confusion.
    I didn't have any problems with these two programs. Installed just fine and no reset issues thus far.

Pamela
    DesignExtend.com
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyOSins
    And, ***** that I am just realized I posted this on the wrong thread... I just registered also to make sure I get the free full version. It is a great program.
    Tis alright. I was an ***** as well.

Pamela
    DesignExtend.com