Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    I was uploading a picture but then my treo suddenly restarted. however it keeps on restarting over and over and never stops. i tried soft resetting and removing the battery but it keeps on restarting once its back. is the only way to hard reset it? I dont have my cable with me do you think they'll do it if I take it to the Sprint Store? thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by peterjun
    I was uploading a picture but then my treo suddenly restarted. however it keeps on restarting over and over and never stops. i tried soft resetting and removing the battery but it keeps on restarting once its back. is the only way to hard reset it? I dont have my cable with me do you think they'll do it if I take it to the Sprint Store? thanks.
    Do a search for doing a soft reset. http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ght=warm+reset

"Try a warm reset - press the "up" button on the 5-way and keep it depressed while you press the reset button. Release "up" when you see the "Palm" logo. A warm reset disables all the startup apps after the reset, allowing the Palm to boot up "app-less". That should allow you to delete the problematic program. "

Hope this helps.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    thanks t2gungho, i tried it and it does take me to the main screen. however I cannot get the phone to turn on . even when it says turn phone on? it wont turn on. Also when I try resetting it keeps on resetting. Even when I try to warm reset couple times the phone doesnt turn on.
    This happens to me all the time. A hard reset always works for me.