1.    #1  
    I have a gmail account that 'pops' through to my desktop Outlook as well as my treo 650. The problem is that only about 50% of the emails sent to me make it to my desktop, although they all make it onto my treo. Is it possible that once 'popped' onto my phone, they no longer exist on the server to go into my Outlook? I have set my snapper account so that it doesn't ever delete emails from the server, but this seems to have no effect. Thought?
    check the setting in gmail.. there is options that will allow you to keep a copy in the inbox , archive or trash mail that has been popped..
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
  3.    #3  
    I do have it set to leave a copy in the inbox. Somehow it doesn't seem to resolve the problem.
    that's strange.. i dunno why outlook wouldn't be picking up a copy then...
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    I've noticed the same thing using other mobile e-mail clients. I came to the conclusion that GMail will only let you retreive your message on a POP client (mobile or desktop) once, then it is not available to any other client. But it's all always available on the web interface. For example, if I get the message first in Outlook - it won't be available on my phone, or if I get it on my phone first - it won't be available in Outlook. Major drawback of GMail IMO.