1.    #1  
    hey all!
    i have decided to step into the realm of bluetooth with my treo 600.
    i have decided to get the jabra a210 dongle.
    using this dongle with my treo 600, i am unsure as to which headset to get.
    i have narrowed it down to the motorola hs810 or 800 series
    OR the jabra BT200.
    i am concerned with time frames in placing calls (i have heard upto 10 secs) is this true with my idea for a setup?
    pairing times?
    any other headset suggestions?
    thanks for the time!

EDIT: got the motorola 850 on e-bay!
    Last edited by kiwee; 05/23/2005 at 10:49 AM.
    Based on what I've read, you'd be wasting your time with all the headsets you've mentioned. The ones most seem to have success with have been the Sony Ericsson HBH-300, 660, and 662 and the Cardo Scala 500.

I can tell you from personal experience that the Jabra BT200 (I have the BT250 with the A210) is ok if you are going to be in a quiet place, but walking outside the person you are talking to won't be able to hear you because it picks up too much background noise, especially on a windy day or in a metropolitan area. The key is to look for a headset that refers to some form of background noise cancelling.
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwee
    hey all!
    i have decided to step into the realm of bluetooth with my treo 600.
    i have decided to get the jabra a210 dongle.
    using this dongle with my treo 600, i am unsure as to which headset to get.
    i have narrowed it down to the motorola hs810 or 800 series
    OR the jabra BT200.
    i am concerned with time frames in placing calls (i have heard upto 10 secs) is this true with my idea for a setup?
    pairing times?
    any other headset suggestions?
    thanks for the time!

EDIT: got the motorola 850 on e-bay!
    I have the A210 and the Moto 820. Connects the call within 2 seconds...hangs up just as fast. I have the A210 set on selection #2. If you get a bt headset with a boom mic, it would probably be better for wind.
    Does the Jabra A210 work with any bluetooth hedset (i.e. any brand, and model)? What other 2.5mm-to-BT adapter is recommended?