Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks to all you guys for the apps and the information. With your help I got them installed and working just fine. Very nice apps. I am a newbie and I don't have a card reader so it took me a while to install them in my device. I really don't know what over the air is, but I sent myself from my laptop all the app files and intalled them via Snapper Mail and I was all set. They are working great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko515
    i would write a message hit done then blam reset.
    No such problems for me. This is with the files

CompressionPng ver 1.0 1K
    CompressionZlib v 1.0 1K
    Notepad v 2.3 98K

Installed via Quickinstall directly to the SD card.

Maybe this has to do with Firmware? Mine is

Firmware: 01.05
    Software: Treo650-1.04-CNG
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Quote Originally Posted by aldamon
    Just wanted to add that you can do this with Butler installed, or any other program that allows you to use the side button to select. This new version of Voice Memo works marvelously with side-button support.
    How do you use Butler to launch this with the side button? You'll have to move the cursor to the application in the launcher first .. right?
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Quote Originally Posted by JCB
    Thanks to all you guys for the apps and the information. With your help I got them installed and working just fine. Very nice apps. I am a newbie and I don't have a card reader so it took me a while to install them in my device. I really don't know what over the air is, but I sent myself from my laptop all the app files and intalled them via Snapper Mail and I was all set. They are working great.
    Why do you need a card reader? QuickInstall will copy the files to the SD card.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Thank you for posting the voicepad files! I compared it to mvoice and it's definitely much louder and doesn't freeze my 650. Thanks again!
    no workie for Treo 600???
    I tried that way but got a constant error telling me it couldn't install files and hot sync logged Install as failed.
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    No such problems for me. This is with the files

CompressionPng ver 1.0 1K
    CompressionZlib v 1.0 1K
    Notepad v 2.3 98K

Installed via Quickinstall directly to the SD card.

Maybe this has to do with Firmware? Mine is

Firmware: 01.05
    Software: Treo650-1.04-CNG
    i am just gonna leave well enough alone. like i said i have had notepad 2.3 w/compression files for a couple months working flawlessly even syncing with desktop, i just wanted those compession files cause they were smaller than the ones i have.

oh yeah i am using the latest firmware(sprint)
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    How do you use Butler to launch this with the side button? You'll have to move the cursor to the application in the launcher first .. right?
    Nobody said it would launch with Butler. It simply starts recording when the side button is depressed. I find the side button more convenient for recording than the middle button on the D-pad.

I tried that way but got a constant error telling me it couldn't install files and hot sync logged Install as failed.
    E-mail the files to yourself on the Treo and install them that way.
    Were you "Quickinstalling" to the SD card?

Odd how it worked just fine for me that way ...
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Were you "Quickinstalling" to the SD card?

Odd how it worked just fine for me that way ...

To both the handheld or the card. Got same error.
    Any way to turn down the sensitivity of the mic. in VoiceMemo? I sound too distorted (or have to hold the Treo abnormally far away from my face) when recording.

Why didn't P1 include these with the Treo? They seem to be bundling these with all their other products..

I feel cheated.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Thank you Rudy and Frank!!!
    They both work fine on my Unlocked GSM 650.
    Any way to turn down the sensitivity of the mic. in VoiceMemo? I sound too distorted (or have to hold the Treo abnormally far away from my face) when recording.
    I like the extra sensitivity: Now I can rest my Treo on the table and record a business meeting as I did with my T3.
    I like the sensitivity too .. I'd like to adjust it, though..

Looks like there is no way. I wonder if ProfileCare (or something like it) can set a global setting for the Treo ....
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    I like the sensitivity too .. I'd like to adjust it, though..

Looks like there is no way. I wonder if ProfileCare (or something like it) can set a global setting for the Treo ....
    Yeah.. that would be nice!
    Tried it on Treo 600, doesn't work. According to the error that Filez gives me, it seems that it may work only on machines with the new NFS file system.
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    Vmemo works great thank you but Notepad caused resets everytime I create a new note. I have a 650.
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    Holy CR@P!

This Voice Memo records stuff I can bearly hear! Very sensitive.
    HS visor Deluxe (Blue) & Palm IIIx ► HS visor Prism & visorPhone ►P1 T|T & SE T68i ► Tapwave Zodiac2 & P1 Treo 650 GSM ►Treo 680 unlocked ► Sprint Pre(-)►TouchPad & Sprint FrankenPre2 VZW

I will leave Palm/webOS only after kicking, screaming and wrecking anything on my way out.

- (Sigh)... It died.
    Anyone seeing issues with Voicedial sluggishness since installing this? I have it narrowed to either this or the DBCache tool. Both put on the same time this began. Like the app. just trying to figure out why voicedial went postal on me. Matter of fact, I can speak my command and it seems as if it never "hears" it.
    Law school is a 3 year exersize in mind control--Thomas Newcomb

N400(P.O.S. )-->S.E. T608-->Treo 650-->moto rzr-->xv6700-->pn-820 but I really miss my Treo!!
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast