1.    #1  
    I have a 650 on sprint and every night at exactly 12.10am when i've already turned the phone off for the night the phone will turn on and off... i have never seen what it's actually doing as it's always in the next room, but i can hear it. It makes the turning on sound and then right after that the turning off sound. any ideas? Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by swifty
    I have a 650 on sprint and every night at exactly 12.10am when i've already turned the phone off for the night the phone will turn on and off... i have never seen what it's actually doing as it's always in the next room, but i can hear it. It makes the turning on sound and then right after that the turning off sound. any ideas? Thanks!
    do a '##377#' (that is the code that will give you the time and cause of your last reset) and see if it is having any resets right at that time.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by aacnyc
    do a '##377#' (that is the code that will give you the time and cause of your last reset) and see if it is having any resets right at that time.
    nope, doesn't seem to be a reset. that reported a reset a few days back at 9pm at night which i remember.
    Global Posts
    598 Global Posts
    It's not a reset. It happens to me at 12:09am for me. It's just a quick screen power on and off. It's weird.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by quake97
    It's not a reset. It happens to me at 12:09am for me. It's just a quick screen power on and off. It's weird.
    and there i was thinking i was the only one!! someone must know why this happens!
    ditto for me - sometimes "please wait" comes up for a while, then goes away
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    The Treo 600 did something similar, it used to happen around 3:00AM. If i remeber right, someone talked to palm about it, and they said it was the treo calander advancing some appointments for the next day.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by ink883
    The Treo 600 did something similar, it used to happen around 3:00AM. If i remeber right, someone talked to palm about it, and they said it was the treo calander advancing some appointments for the next day.
    very odd way of advancing an appointment..
    Last edited by swifty; 05/24/2005 at 09:26 AM.