1.    #1  
    Hey guys newb here. Getting my Treo 650 on the 23rd. Currently have a Samsung i730 running windows mobile os.

I look forward to getting my first Teo but have researched and have not decided on a case. The vaja case looks nice but is pretty expensive. Anyone care to post some pictures of their Treo in their vaja case (or other cases) so i can see the cases in as they look in real life situations? I would appreciate it. Thanks look forward to posting soon.
    Nacho - Do a search on 'Vaja' in the accessories forum. There are a few threads with pictures of 650's in Vaja cases. This review has some decent close-up pictures as well (http://www.the-gadgeteer.com/vaja-tr...on-review.html).
    If you do buy the Vaja, be careful when choosing your colors. They aren't always accurate with the website photos. If I were a guy, I would have bought the Nutshell. I may still buy one, LOL!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  4.    #4  
    Thanks. Appreciate the link.
    I just got my confirmation that mine will arrive 5/23. Bought the T 65 / Color Birch. Got it through P1 using a discount code. Will post a picture once I have it.
    Mine is coming tomorrow (5-23). I've had my VZW 650 for 10 days now, I'm glad I got advance word on the release and ordered the case early.
    It would have been funny if VZW had delayed the release and I had the case before the phone.
    Have a look at this. http://www.the-gadgeteer.com/itzkitz...tz-review.html
    http://www.itzkitz.com/treo/index.php

The case looks very similar to the Vaja, without the customisation, ans a whole lot cheaper $50 shipped!

I've one on order, will let you know, hopefully by the weekend when I should have recieved both the Treo and the case - fingers crossed.
    T65 case is well worth the money. I have never been a "case guy", but once I got one of these I changed my tune. Not only that, but I get complimented on it almost everytime someone sees it. I got mine in plain old black, but I did get "Doctor Doom" logo embossed on the back. What can I say? I'm a dork.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    I got the PA 31, initial impressions, very well made, tight fit. It's going to take a little time to get used to it, pulling the cover to the back of the Treo. Having a little hard time accessing the up button on the 5-way.
    There is plenty of space for the keyboard.
    Smells great, ummm leather!
    Tough to get the belt clip on which is a good thing because it won't pop off when I'm wearing it.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    T65 case is well worth the money.
    Just ordered the vaja T65. Mine is all black too. Wish it didn't take so long to get here though. Oh well i spent full retail to get the 650 so i don't want to skimp on the case.