1.    #1  
    Saw this for sale on ebay....any difference between this and the 660 model?

Thanks!
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    I think the only difference is the HBH 600 is 1.1 and the 662 is 1.2. I am pretty sure as well reading that the 662 is slightly bigger than the 660.

People have it and enjoy it...check the bluetooh forum
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fkjr2
    Saw this for sale on ebay....any difference between this and the 660 model?

Thanks!
    I'm using with my 650 right now. It works great - just don't expect the name to show up on the caller id. For some reason, the name caller id function won't work with the 650.
    For the ones who now have the 662 that came from the 660 is the sound quality and clarity of the 662 better than the 660???
    Hello folks,

The HBH-662 has not yet been released in the USA yet, as-well as we have just imported hundreds of pieces from the UK

I have been selling them on eBay, as well as my local shop here in New York, As of now the name on the Caller ID Feature does not work, It'll only show the number when it's used with the Treo 650.

But it is the newer version of Bluetooth which is 1.2 as well as having the enhanced voice technology and call timer.

If any of you are interested in getting the HBH-662 I can offer a small discount for anyone on this Discussion board.

My eBay UserID is admon347 or here is a direct link to the auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions you might have by "Ask seller a question" link on top right of the auction page.

Thank you!