1.    #1  
    Hello all,

It may just be a coincidence, but since I've upgraded Splash Money from 4.05 to 4.07 on my treo 650, I have not had a successful account update... it connects and starts downloading transaction data, but eventually it says, "Error 4326: Can't connect to bank server. Try again later."

So, I'm not sure if there's a problem with my bank server over the last few days, or, the new Splash Money update.

Anyone out there with 4.07 doing successful transaction downloading?
    I had this issue before, I deleted then reconfigured my bank account.
    Treoing & Loving it
  3.    #3  
    Well, magically, I was successful this afternoon ... thanks, apparently it was a coincidence.
    What Banks are very Treo friendly? Looking to switch banks to one that's more progressive (preferably via Treo). Looking at Wachovia & Commerce. Any suggestions?
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    wellsfargo works
    Informal poll: How many updates of SplahMoney are going to be released in the next week or so? Even with Trackerdog's help in getting that info, it's a pain to install new updates every day--or every other day!
    ###
    Quote Originally Posted by treosixoo
    What Banks are very Treo friendly? Looking to switch banks to one that's more progressive (preferably via Treo). Looking at Wachovia & Commerce. Any suggestions?
    Wachovia works.
    do you need a 3rd party application to get wachovia updates or do they have a treo friendly site?
    Quote Originally Posted by wballz33
    do you need a 3rd party application to get wachovia updates or do they have a treo friendly site?
    Sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you meant Treo-friendly as it relates to SplashMoney, which I use. I donít do any banking directly from my Treo beyond what is possible with SplashMoney.
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMeister
    Informal poll: How many updates of SplahMoney are going to be released in the next week or so? Even with Trackerdog's help in getting that info, it's a pain to install new updates every day--or every other day!
    ###
    What do you mean "it's a pain to install new updates every day--or every other day!"? Do you mean input your new transactions into the Treo? Is there a way to just view account info using the Treo?
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    I mean having to download the latest update from Splashdata then synch it to your Treo...
    ###