1.    #1  
    When running verichat sometimes my treo will freeze and it seems like its cause by issues with t-zones having connection problems. Sometimes when I connect to t-zones I can't access anything on the Internet. Anyone have experience with both?
    Yes it is. I dumped the t-zones plan when all I could do was access the tzone server. Unlimited access for $19.95? Great deal. I have an unbranded T650 from PalmOne if it matters.
    I searched but didnt see a clear answer. What types of sites does the 19.95 unlimited plan give you that my 4.99 tzones doesnt? Finally, how are these different from the blackberry plan I have through work? it seems that I can access all of the same sites on my blackberry with some type of blackberry data plan (tmobile) as I get on my SE t610 with tzones only. I cant say I have tried everything though. It seems only simple websites work with both, but more complex sites with heavy graphics, forms or java dont work on either.

FYI - I have the 6710 blackberry (tmobile plan through my office and I have absolutely no idea what plan that is) and SE t610 with 4.99 tzones only
  4.    #4  
    The problem is tmobile cant add the 19.95 data plan to a blackberry. I need both plans to go with the same number as I swap back and forth.
    Quote Originally Posted by richard371
    The problem is tmobile cant add the 19.95 data plan to a blackberry. I need both plans to go with the same number as I swap back and forth.

is there some difference between the blackberry plan and the 19.95 data plan? Is it just the push email?
    Is there a link for this plan? I can only find a $29.99 plan on their site.

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by treo300user
    Is there a link for this plan? I can only find a $29.99 plan on their site.

Thanks.
    Are you a tmobile customer or just browsing? I see the plan at 19.99. Maybe because I'm logged in? I think a voice plan of $30 or more opens up that option.