Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have the NEW ZLauncher 5.4 Beta and I still haven't figured out how to change the icons
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Like a dumb*ss, I figured it out! All I have to do is hold the icon/button, then when screen pops up, choose info, then tap on icon to change or at the bottom hit recover icon. Need to make sure you have ZLauncher themes & Icons downloaded to choose from. ZLauncher kicks *ss!

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Uh, so praytell, why 6 duplicate posts? Use the Delete.
    Wierd! I only posted it one time, via my 650. Maybe it studers . Sorry Folks......

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Maybe you went back in the browser? I think I did that once and got two posts..
    I had the icon editing working fine, but after a hard reset, I now get a soft reset when chaning the built in phone icon and preferences icon. Anyone else getting this?
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino
    Like a dumb*ss, I figured it out! All I have to do is hold the icon/button, then when screen pops up, choose info, then tap on icon to change or at the bottom hit recover icon. Need to make sure you have ZLauncher themes & Icons downloaded to choose from. ZLauncher kicks *ss!
    so i have this iconsPLus app and never got it to work. now i have the new zLauncher but cannot get it to offer me all my icons.

i have an OSX icons set and when i browse them through iconsPlus i can see ALL of them. but when I use zLauncher and hold down the icon/button and the screen pops up (as described above) it doesn't offer me ALL of the icons from the set. what gives with this?

please help!!
    I am getting soft resets on Changing icons...is anyone else?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12