1.    #1  
    Nothing really new here, but at least Colligan acknowledges the issue. The following is an excerpt from an interview on CNBC that mainly discussed the Lifedrive:

CHRISTIE HEFNER, CHMN. & CEO, PLAYBOY ENTERPRISES: Ed, this is Christie
    Hefner. I`m asking a question as a customer. I am a longtime Treo fan. I
    first got introduced to it at a TED (ph) conference. But I want to know
    when the Treo 650 firmware update for Cingular is going to be available,
    since those of us that are loyal to the devices are little concerned about
    the problematic software?

COLLIGAN: Christie, there is no question that there has been few issues
    with it that we`ve been rapidly trying to fix. And you will see that
    coming out from us very shortly. We already released a version on the
    Sprint (PCS) network, we`re about to come out with a Cingular one. You
    know, and that should really resolve any issues you`re having. Most people
    are very happen with the device, but there are a few quirky things. We are
    going to fix those.

HEFNER: I`m counting on that.

COLLIGAN: Hang with us.
    Anyone on Sprint PCS network seen this upgrade yet or perforemed the upgrade. I hope they do this right.
    Yes...it was the 1.08 (SPCS) upgrade. It cured all of my T650 problems. For me, at least, it was a perfect fix.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm III --> Palm V --> Visor Prism -->Palm VII --> Kyocera 6035 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p -->Centro
    If that's a question Larry, the Sprint update has been out for a long time. Look for it under Palm One support for Treo 650 Sprint.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I've been waiting the whole April and May...
    Does anyone else find it comical that Colligan tells Playboy to "Hang with us"? Isn't that the kind of phrase you toss out there when everything's going wrong but your begging customers just not to dump you? The lack of a definite time frame, and the fact that the fix is several MONTHS behind the Sprint release is not real encouraging. Kind of like "the check is in the mail."
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    I gotta laugh when seeing Hugh Hefner's daughter asking about software upgrades.

We should give her an honary membership at Treo Central.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder
    I gotta laugh when seeing Hugh Hefner's daughter asking about software upgrades.

We should give her an honary membership at Treo Central.

thats good!
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    I have high expectations for her Avatar
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A