1.    #1  
    ok I paid for snapper only about a month ago but the more I read about chatter the more I might switch (stinks I paid the 60 for snap already its too slow) does it support using sd card for message storage yet?
    Treo 600 (Sprint) > Treo 650 (Sprint) > PPC-6600 (Sprint) >Treo 650 (Sprint) > PPC-6700 (Sprint) > Treo 650 (sprint) > Treo 700w (Verizon) > Treo 700p (Sprint) > Motorola Q (Verizon) > Treo 700w (Verizon) > XV6700 (Verizon) > Treo 700p (Sprint) > Treo 700wx > Blackberry 8703e > Dash > HTC 3125 > Treo 700wx > Motorola Q > HTC Hermes 8525 > Blackberry 8800 > Blackberry Curve > Treo 750 > Ubiquio 503g > Iphone > Wing > TyTn II > Q9 Global > Tilt > Ubiquio 503g
    Not messages yet. Currently only attachments
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    If you paid $60 for Snapper, I presume you got the enterprise version, which supports IMAP. ChatterEmail's IMAP support is excellent, so unless you have special requirements, there's no need to store messages on the Treo at all -- they're always there on your IMAP server and therefore always viewable on the Treo via Chatter.

Wo
    does chatter mail work with pop accounts...?
    I have the treo 650 verizon...is it compatible?
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    chatter works very well with pop3 accts in addition to IMAP
    how does chatter differ from versamail??
    anyone with verizon use chatter here???
  7.    #7  
    im trying chatter again. on the chatter website it shows the email in today yesterday "outlook" style view i guess, i cant seem to get my mail to show like that. Anoter queston it seems all the folders on my imap account just show under the main account do i have to make seperate mailboxs for each folder to get them to view sepratly, i mean whats the point of folders if they all show in one?
    Quote Originally Posted by audiofx81
    im trying chatter again. on the chatter website it shows the email in today yesterday "outlook" style view i guess, i cant seem to get my mail to show like that.
    I think you are talking about the 'summary' view for the email. It shows you all your emails from different accounts in one view.

Anoter queston it seems all the folders on my imap account just show under the main account do i have to make seperate mailboxs for each folder to get them to view sepratly, i mean whats the point of folders if they all show in one?
    Yes, I think what you have is one folder with other folders in it? If that is what you have and you want to 'see' into each of them, then you have to create a new 'mailbox' where you specify what the folder is called and then for the complete folder name, you can arrow to the right and it will show you all the folders for you to choose.

Just a word of advice, you might want to read Marc's manual for chatter. It covers all this with screen shots. You get the manual when you download and unzip the trial version.
  9.    #9  
    for example when i see Mymail at the top left, i should be able to click it and see all the folders on my imap server, i have inbox,sent,ebay,receipts. but its all just under mymail. kinda silly if you ask me. this is my 2nd time exploring chatter i did a while back but i love push so i might spend the $ and get chatter if i can learn to like it. I already took the dive an spent $60 on snapper.
  10.    #10  
    figured out the folders thing.i tried summary view to try and get the today yesterday etc, didnt seem to do that . Also i have my server setting listed in mailbox setting but everytime i try to load the folder list from the server in setup it says must enter info.
    for example when i see Mymail at the top left, i should be able to click it and see all the folders on my imap server, i have inbox,sent,ebay,receipts. but its all just under mymail. kinda silly if you ask me. this is my 2nd time exploring chatter i did a while back but i love push so i might spend the $ and get chatter if i can learn to like it. I already took the dive an spent $60 on snapper.
    Sorry about the snapper purchase

Marc will probably chime in here (unbelievably supportive just for one guy) but one possible reason why you have to set up the folder to see it might be to keep the data usage down (because it would have to sync it all the time) when you only look at it infrequently (like the sent email folder).

Once you set it up though, Chatter has SO many options. Its hard to keep up with them all.
  12.    #12  
    Yes i noticed that with all the options. Im sure ill grow to love it. and buy it, and write snappermail off as a loss like a night at the bar hehe. See i love push becuase im a heavy ebayer so i know im going to lvoe it, snapper was way to slow checking mail