1.    #1  
    Feel free to call me stupid but I've searched and cannot seem to find my answer. I have a Treo 650 (verizon) with a motorola hs820 and have paired them.

Now heres the stupid part, when I place a call how do I transfer it to the head set? I read something about a speakerphone or headset Icon but can't find it.
  2.    #2  
    OK, I figured the part out that I push the function button of the head set during the call, but how do I set it up so the phone will ring through the headset for one touch answering?
    That handsfree function is not available with the Sony BT Headsets. Sorry for the Buzzkill, but you will not be able to do any of those Handsfree Functions, just Headset functions.

You need a Headset that is compatible with the Handsfree functions of the Treo....I have the new TWH (Treo Wireless Headset) and I love it.

I had the Sony HS850, and had the same issues. I loved the way it looked and it was comfortable, but I really needed the handsfree functionality.

Sorry.
    Rewards Network

Unlocked BlackBerry Curve 8300 (AT&T/Cingular)

Unlocked Treo 680 Graphite (Cingular) - RETIRED

Zoomer > Palm Pilot > Palm IIIxe > Palm V > Palm M505 > Palm M515 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 >
  4.    #4  
    I'm not too impressed with the Motorola HS820, is it made by Sony? It has break ups and static out side of 3 feet, how about the Palmone model?
  5.    #5  
    I did figure out the hands free function, it rings and I can pick up a call by pushing the function button. But again I'm not at all impressed with the sound quality. My hearing is shabby so i need something with some boom boom.
    I have a Treo 650 (Cingular) and parred the HS850 (Moto). It will not answer a call by pressing the button on the headset. I parred it to my Motorola V710 phone all all works fine. Anyone else have this problem?