1.    #1  
    Have loose screws on back of unit adjacent to battery unit. Looked thru posts and found that Torx 6 fits Treo 600 bit does not fit screws on 650. Any help on which screwdriver fits 650 and suggestion on where to purchase is appreciated. Thanks in advance for any assistance.
    I'm not sure of the size, but I picked up a Torx set with about ten different samll sizes all on one tool (the indiv screwdrivers fold out just like the allen-wrench combos) for about $12 at a local hardware store.
    Isn't it a T5 ?
    Not sure of the size, but it's definitely a Torx. Sears sells them in sets or individually. (At least, they did a year ago when I bought mine.)

In fact, if you only need it this one time, you probably don't even need to buy one - just take your Treo to your local Sears and "try" one.
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro
  5.    #5  
    Thank you very much for the help. All great suggestions and will definitely pursue getting the screws tightened!