1.    #1  
    My two year old Treo 600 is starting to fail ... battery life is getting short, locks up frequently etc. I was thinking about using the Sprint insurance (lockline) to get a replacement.

I have heard that lockline was going to start replacing Treo 600s with Treo 650s? Is that just a nasty rumor, or has someone actually rec'd a 650 as a 600 replacement?

If you got a 650 for 600 did you have to ask, or is that just what they sent you?
    Quote Originally Posted by rventuri
    My two year old Treo 600 is starting to fail ... battery life is getting short, locks up frequently etc. I was thinking about using the Sprint insurance (lockline) to get a replacement.

I have heard that lockline was going to start replacing Treo 600s with Treo 650s? Is that just a nasty rumor, or has someone actually rec'd a 650 as a 600 replacement?

If you got a 650 for 600 did you have to ask, or is that just what they sent you?
    It really depends. There is no way to tell. YMMV with lockline. Some people probably will get a treo 650 and some will get a T600. Usually they will start sending out the upgraded models once the older models are becoming scarce, which I couldn't imagine is the case with the Treo 600's, yet.
    I have an order pending w/ Lockline as you read this note. I expect a 600 but will be happy with the upgrade - should that happen!
    Considering SPCS is still selling the 600 on the web site and in the store, it will probably be a long while before 600s get replaced with 650s. I would guess that between 6 - 12 months after Sprint stops selling the 600 they will be out of refurbed 600s and start replacing with 650s.