I see nothing live here.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  2.    #3  
    Hi Insertian,

You're absolutely right! "Live" wasn't the best choice of word for the pictures . A better choice would have been "hey look...pictures of the production model of the Flamingo headsets".
    I understand your desire to keep someone from pirating your photos, but plastering your logo right over the important part of the picture is counter productive. It doesn't make me want to see more, it pi**es me off, and makes me want to find another vendor.

Oh, and I'm curious. If you want to advertise, why not pay TC for the priviledge. Your post is nothing but an advertisement for your business. It provides no information that might constitute useful content. I'm not sure how the TC folks feel about a competitor using their site for free advertising, but if I were running the place I'd delete this thread for sure.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
  4.    #5  
    You're right, we've rudely intruded onto TR with this post. A message will be sent to the administrator to delete this post.

Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb
    I understand your desire to keep someone from pirating your photos, but plastering your logo right over the important part of the picture is counter productive. It doesn't make me want to see more, it pi**es me off, and makes me want to find another vendor.

Oh, and I'm curious. If you want to advertise, why not pay TC for the priviledge. Your post is nothing but an advertisement for your business. It provides no information that might constitute useful content. I'm not sure how the TC folks feel about a competitor using their site for free advertising, but if I were running the place I'd delete this thread for sure.