1.    #1  
    on my GSM 650, I see an option in the messaging application to save my MMS as a template. I cannot find any pre-existing templates on my 650, are there any? also, is there anywhere I can download MMS templates for my 650?
    TIA!
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    I noticed that the templates folder was empty too. The Treo 600 had some built-in ones, but I must admit that I never used them in 17 months of use!

I used a friends Sony Ericsson K300 the other day- it was packed full of templates! I dont suppose the Treo 650 is meant to be as much fun as a Sony Ericcson.
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

Macbook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    You just make templates by building a message (pre addressed or not and select save as template. Then you can select a saved template from the "Templates" folder and modify/send.

HTH

-X
    Xathros

SprintPCS 650 since Nov 2004
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    lol! Xathros I was aware that you could do that. It's just that there is no pre-loaded templates installed. There were some in the Treo 600.....
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

Gotcha. I never noticed them on the 600 - didn't use MMS much back then I guess...

-X
    Xathros

SprintPCS 650 since Nov 2004
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Xathros
    Gotcha. I never noticed them on the 600 - didn't use MMS much back then I guess...

-X
    Nor I admittedly. Just started to use it more because most of my friends seem to have mms capable phones these days!

7.    #7  
    can we import the ones from the 600 into the 650?
    can we import ones made for the SonyEricsson (or other phones) into the 650?
    where are the templates stored on the 650, and how do I open stored templates?
  8.    #8  
    bump...
    anyone know where to find mms templates for download?