1.    #1  
    Scare 1

I golfed last Monday and I thought I lost my Treo 650. I couldn't stay focused wondering if I left it in the car or lost it on the 1st - 3rd holes.

It got so bad, that I score as many points in the last 3 holes then I did in the first 6 holes.

I was relieved to find it was safe on the passenger seat of my car when I returned.

Scare 2

Last Wednesday, I finished cutting the grass and then I moved both vehicles into the garage. Suddenly I realized that my Treo branded Bluetooth headset was missing from my ear.

The family and I was heading for a walk through the neighborhood, so it would need to wait. I tried not to think about during the walk; I was confident that it was in one of the vehicles or in the garage somewhere. When we returned, I forgot about it and I went to bed after American Idol went off (I can't believe Baby V got the boot!)

Anyway when the morning came, I entered the garage and made a call on the phone. The little headset icon appear so I knew that it was indeed in the garage somewhere. I drove my car out and performed the same call, the headset icon did not appear. I was in a hurry to drop my daughter off at school, but I determined that had to be in my wife Jimmy (it's ours but she always says hers )

It would have to wait once again. Later that evening we had to make a trip and we drove the Jimmy. I made the same call and the headset did not appear. Now I started to panic. Was it in the garage? My wife said she didn't see it on the floor. It was raining out side and I figured it could be out in the grass and in the rain. It has been 2 days on standby - time was running out. Would I still be able to detect it when we got home? Do I dare wait any longer to watch the finale of the Apprentice?

I waited (the right ga won).

When I returned to the garage, before putting the vehicles back in, I made a call and again the headset icon came back on. I hung up and called voicemail and cranked the volume and listened.

The rain was pouring and adding unwanted noise in the garage. Suddenly, I could hear a faint voice. I move about the garage listening. It was a voice mail from Nate. Nate has a loud Barry White type deep voice - If it had been my wife's message I wouldn't have heard a thing because she speaks so softly (huh?, what!? exactly!).

Suddenly, I could see a slight blue blink. It was half way inside the hole of a big paint bucket. One of those huge pails like what the rock salt come in. Additionally the weed whacker on top of the tub and blocking it.

I was relieved. Thinking back, I should have turned the light off and just looked for the blinking blue light.
    Last edited by godschoice; 05/20/2005 at 01:56 AM.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    Alright...............you're being a little too careless here. Perhaps a visit from TPS (Treo Protective Services) will help you take appropriate care!