1.    #1  
    I have a Sprint Treo 650 with my "home" site still set to "Vision".

Do any of you recommend a better "home" site?
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deer8
    I have a Sprint Treo 650 with my "home" site still set to "Vision".

Do any of you recommend a better "home" site?
    wap.yahoo.com
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro
    Some TC people have made their own with all the links important to them.

I like the mobile version of TC (now if I could just 'quote' people with this version versus just posting...)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

I have the web start with the bookmark page (it is a setting in the web browse) instead of an actual site so I don't waste time loading a site that may not be my end destination.
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
    the palmportal one which has links to news and stuff...

but your carriers default is good to keep as a default
    skweezer.com

then I select the web site I want from the favorites I have set there.
    Last edited by gtwo; 05/20/2005 at 06:51 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    skweezer.com

then I select the web site i want from the favorites I have set there.
    I second skweezer.net. It makes it very easy to select any website you would like to see on the 650.
    Last edited by cash70; 05/20/2005 at 07:08 AM.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    skweezer.com

then I select the web site I want from the favorites I have set there.
    Wow, learn something new every day. I like this one!!
    KitMoni
    home.mobile.yahoo.com

My Yahoo on the treo is one of the best apps - and it's free. It ports all of your My Yahoo customized settings from yahoo.com - movie times, stocks, news, weather, email, im, and has the best mobile local search.