View Poll Results: Rate Your T650 Consumer Experience

Voters
234. You may not vote on this poll
  • I absolutely love it.

212 90.60%
  • It is no worse or better than comparable products.

14 5.98%
  • It is so buggy as to be a rip off!

11 4.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I do love my treo.

But it really is saddening when i hold my brother's 600. It is so much faster when switching applications and, don't ask me how, but it feels so reliable I just feel like transplanting my screen onto it right then and there.

Sure, Sprint's 1.08 helped a great deal... believe me I've come to terms with everything else that's weird on this device.

Except for the phone application. It takes longer to load than some card applications. This is without using the wallpaper! My friend's unlocked GSM seems more responsive to the phone app, has anyone noticed this?

Sorry for venting on the love fest here. I'm just really dissappointed by that one little thing...for all else, it's love.
    Gotta say...after one month I'm lovin' my treo. My wife would say I'm lovin' my treo a little too much...
    If I'd known I'd get this attached to it I would have given it a girls name!!

One month and counting and no problems after the first initial burst of over-excited installs. Hard reset and a more logical methodical yet illogical install plan and I'm good to go...
    Was Big Luke drunk...or am I? Who was he answering in post #25? Has Tundy lost it so bad he's talking to himself now???

I love my Treo... even moreso now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    Was Big Luke drunk...or am I? Who was he answering in post #25? Has Tundy lost it so bad he's talking to himself now???

I didn't notice until you said something. I think he forgot to sign in as a different user.
    Okay... I feel better that someone else noticed! I thought I had skipped time for a minute there.
    ;-)

I still LOVE my Treo!
    I wish rotundy would just go away. Maybe we can start a donation drive and purchase his Treo 650 back from him + 1.2% so he can just STFU.

I wish my Treo 650 had an ion pulse rifle!!11oneoneone.
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    I love my Treo 650 so much I married it and then later consecrated the marriage while hte Treo 650 whistled and chimed in delight.
    consummated jackass

Quote Originally Posted by Joebar
    consummated jackass
    Alas, I have become victim to the [incorrect word usage] and [pseudo homonym] sect.

You're right, I'll fix that. I'll blame that incorrect word usage on too much beer.
    Nice. I am 12 hours old as a Treo user and everything is still perfect. Of course a certain portion of that time was spent asleep...not fiddling with the 650.

I think consumated has only one M.

Remember, everyone THINKS they have a sense of humor.

He was ticked off that I was welcoming John and ignoring him, he was being sarcastic. I read all 14 of his posts in other threads, none offered any content other than Treo bashing and trolling.

Evilghost good to see you!
    jamespaulritter thanks Glad to be back after my sabbatical...
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    seriously its okay to bash something...but Tundy has taken it to a new level...give it up...are you getting sexual gratification out of this or something...because as lady Treo said...you're obsessed with bashing the Treo
    Yes that's what I meant! Not that no one has a right to bash, but that this is ridiculous!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I think its OK to vent frustration about specific issues when looking for help and information but to bash in general is not appropriate. Lets not give that user what they want which is an arguement.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    I think its OK to vent frustration about specific issues when looking for help and information but to bash in general is not appropriate. Lets not give that user what they want which is an arguement.
    In the words of Captain Pickard:

Make it so.
    Okay... I feel better that someone else noticed! I thought I had skipped time for a minute there.
    ;-)

I still LOVE my Treo!
    I noticed too. I just already thought he was a jackass, so a post that didn't make any sense seemed right inline.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    I noticed too. I just already thought he was a jackass, so a post that didn't make any sense seemed right inline.
    YOU are much wiser than meek little me... I bow in your presence
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    In the words of Captain Pickard:

Make it so.
    number one......there'll be no #2 around here!
    I have had the same problem with that product... decided to cut my losses and find a better product because the manufacturer hasn't been able to fix it
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123