1.    #1  
    Docs to go successfully moved to my storage card. So can i remove the datavistech program that accomplished that task... or does it need to stay there for any reason?
    I suppose you could remove it, but I wouldn't. You might need it to move the apps back to RAM, or to completely uninstall DTG. Also, it's only 28k.
    Zane
    Just move it to your SD card, out of RAM, so you'll have it ready the next time your need it, which is usually when you have to restore your Treo and/or when you upgrade DocsToGo.
    i say keep it on your palm...if you do a restore (via eg backupman) you will have to retransfer it over...furthermore sometimes when your palm goes nutz, eg when it loses all your preferences sometimes the Docs2go comes back to RAM (not much) so yeah you will have retransfer it over
    Keep that on the Treo. It is used to launch the individual applications and Hotsync the documents on the SD card.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  6.    #6  
    aprasad: why do you think that? it's not used to launch the applications... i already removed it and the applications still open and the documents hotsync.
    I'm sorry. I misread your question. I thought that you were talking about the DTG stub that is still on the phone when you move the individual apps to the card.

(I was surfing on the Treo, riding in my car-pool ... trying to ignore the radio)

You can delete the DataVizTech, or better still, move it to the SD card.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Leave the Datavis tool in memory or on the SD card -- run it once a week -- using DocstoGo puts "stuff" back into memory and you have to "move" it back again with the tool to save some space again.
    I noticed that too!!

I haven't been able to figure what action moves the DTG apps back to the memory...
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    DTG moves apps into memory as needed but should move it back to SD when you close the document (make sure you close the document before switching to another app). This is how it works on the 600 anyway. I've checked available memory during this process and confirmed proper function.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!