Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Markyoung, thank you for your input as that was the exact news i needed to hear! I just emailed Seidio CS and they responded back very promptly as well and re-assured it wont scratch my phone either. Other than that i would have 14 days to return the product. I think i will be very statsfied.
    Got the new clip yesterday...guess what?...it already chipped part of my 650!! I was gonna stop using the new clip and return it, but as "magyver" (SP?) would do.....imrovised!. I went down to the local store and bought one of those velcro strap thingy with the adhesive backings. I took the "soft" side and cut it out to form fit the clip handle and now there's a protective cloth there to "try" and prevent rubbing and scratching. i will see how this works out!
    Unbelievable! what cr@py luck. Man in that case Seidio needs to stop selling that holster and cough up replacement casing for chipped Treos!
    I have the Treo goes in bottom first one - it's also chipped the paint on the top of my Treo near the stylus holder.
    Quote Originally Posted by geneld
    I have the Treo goes in bottom first one - it's also chipped the paint on the top of my Treo near the stylus holder.
    The new versoin or the older version?

We knew the older versions did that but are you saying the new cradle type holster also chipped your phone?
    MIne was the supposed new....

what about your geneld?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12