Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Yes should do.

All the users who had the SMS freeze we have sent the upgrade to report it now works ok for them. It was very hard to fix because we couldnt reproduce the problem on any of our Treo650's - eventually we managed to get our hands on a 650 with the bug and 1 day later we had a fix
    thanks i will give it a go right now, again thanks for great support. i will post the results later.

oh yeah, can ringo be run from the sd card?
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    What about the extra 'ring' after the call ends?
    Well i finally upgraded to Ringo Pro 4.394 or 4.393 and seems like everything is working fine ( knock on wood ). I been hoping that a bug would rise up, but so far so good Nice job guys at electric pocket I agree with FRANKO515 that i hope you continue producing or upgrading this software Coz, this software is expensive
    So is this supposed to be 4.394 or 4.393? I downloaded and got 4.393. Was it a typo somewhere?
    Quote Originally Posted by wareynolds
    What about the extra 'ring' after the call ends?

I "think" that has been fixed... :looking for wood to knock on:
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    So has anyone who had the SMS freezes try it yet?
    I have TreoGuard installed not for the ringtone part, but for the phone application control and Ringo doesn't seem to like TreoGuard. It says that it may conflict with it. Anybody has seen this?

Al
    I updated to the 4.393 after the Sprint update (by using the update now choice in Ringo itself on my phone) and now Ringo Pro is messing up my 650!! The only issue I had before, which I didn't realize was due to Ringo until I see you all mentioning it here, was that when I'd get a text message sometimes and then try to respond to it I would get a white screen freeze (often). Now, if I get a call from someone who I use an MP3 (off the card using PTunes) for the ring, after I hang up it soft resets my phone, turns back on the phone after reset and sets my phone volume to 0! HELP!
    Last edited by TheTreoGuy; 06/22/2005 at 11:13 AM.
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTreoGuy
    I updated to the 4.393 after the Sprint update and now Ringo Pro is messing up my 650. The only issue I had before, which I didn't realize was due to Ringo until I see you all mentioning it here, was that when I'd get a text message sometimes and then try to respond to it I would get a white screen freeze (often). Now, if I get a call from someone who I use an MP3 (off the card using PTunes) for the ring, after I hang up it soft resets my phone, turns back on the phone after reset and sets my phone volume to 0! HELP!
    Stick with 4.32 for now.
    It is the most stable version.

I use it with no problems except for a small ringback tone when I hang up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Longstrider
    Stick with 4.32 for now.
    It is the most stable version.

I use it with no problems except for a small ringback tone when I hang up.
    What about the text message freezes?
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTreoGuy
    What about the text message freezes?
    Text message freezes do not happen with 4.32.
    I've been using 4.37 and it's been working great. I enjoy the Match All Phone Numbers option under a contact so I don't have to enter each of the contact's phone # for the same ring tone. I tried the original 4.39 and it sucked then someone posted the 4.37 and it has been working fine.
    The problem I am having with 4.393 is that each time I receive a new voicemail, the phone goes into a reset loop. To fix that, I would need to take out the sim card, insert it to a non-treo 650 gsm phone, delete the voicemail, and insert the sim card back to treo. I should probably note that I am on cingular network. I've read a few people have the same problem on a different post. Just wondering if any of you have the issue with voicemail and ringo.
    I'm using 4.38 again but it freezes when I get a text message in
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    No mentioned problems with version 4.37
    is version 4.394 still working well for everyone? I plan to buy it but don't want to have the hassle of resets.
    Quote Originally Posted by jandrion
    No mentioned problems with version 4.37
    But the question is...did you have any of the problems with other versions? I am finding that some are fine with new versions but they didn't have any problems before. I'd like to know if someone who had the whitescreen/reset issues when receiving a text message or when hanging up after an MP3 ringone call or who had the problem with the MP3 playing after hanging up got all of these resolved in any of the newer versions entirely. Also, if you fit that bill, do you also have 2Day and Voice Dial activated?
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    Touche TGuy, I didn't have problems with the earlier versions until 4.38 and 4.39. Never got the whitescreen with 4.39, but then again, removed it almost immediately after all the problems.

However, I do still have a problem with the Ringtone playing for less than a sec immediately after hangup, but I don't consider that a problem, just a liveable, minor, inconvenience. Like a girlfriend's nagging

Excellent deduction, in sleuthing someone could have a third party app affecting their system in conjunction with Ringo.

I don't have 2day and I don't have VoiceDial; I can't get over VoiceDial taking almost 2mb of my precious RAM.
    After upgrading to 4.393, I no longer have the MP3 playing after a call hangs up issue anymore.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast