Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Here's (I think) 4.35
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hey guys i have the Ringo version 4.30 if your interested.
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Using 4.391. Had some soft reset problems. Seems to have resolved. What other ringtones can I use and does anyone have another trustworthy site other than electricpocket's
  4. amf
    To make it work on SD card, how do I install/move it? I am currently using LauncherX and if i move it to SD and make a shortcut, it doesn't work. Do I need to use Powerun? Thanks!
  5. amf
    anyone please???
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxima_Neo
    As far as the tech from electricpocket. has told me that the Ringo Pro v4.32 has no issues I'm just trying now to find a copy somewhere can anyone help.. with this issue.
    If 10 people report a problem, EP doesnt consider that an issue. If 100 people report the same problems, they finally figure its an issue......but dont fix it!
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Ringo 4.32

i always save the last couple versions of programs i have just in case
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Hey Franko515 Your the man Thanks for the hook ups Now i can finally use my Ringo Pro without worrying about lockups and resets Thanks alot
  9. amf
    Jason23:

..and I thought you said running it on SD makes it work????
  10. amf
    Any experience w/ 4.391 please....
    Quote Originally Posted by amf
    Any experience w/ 4.391 please....

works for me
    I have moved it with zlauncher to my sd card ....it works just fine there, and you might try it if you are having quite a few issues.
    Law school is a 3 year exersize in mind control--Thomas Newcomb

N400(P.O.S. )-->S.E. T608-->Treo 650-->moto rzr-->xv6700-->pn-820 but I really miss my Treo!!
    I recently purchased Treo 650 from Verizon and love it. The Ringo is a lot of fun, but I was sad everytime it froze up when I wanted to view a new SMS. After reading this forum I also downgraded in Ringo version to 4.32 and have had no more problems! (Knock on wood) I've got the file saved on my computer if any one needs. I'm using a Mac. Thanks
    Thanks to Franko Im too have been using 4.32 without a problem!
  15. amf
    I'm using 4.32 right now (from 4.38 and 4.35 w/ issues) and so far so good.

I guess the problem with versions 4.33 up is the option to assign the same ringtone to all of the phone numbers of a Contact without having to assign each number separately. This option uses contacts databases which proved to be problematic even for other apps that uses them. Thanks.
    The option of same ringtone for all numbers under contact was a must for me. I have had no problems with that functionality installed in 4.33. I have used 4.34 and 4.37 without incident. But as of now, 4.39 sucks.
    Does anyone have 4.34 That was the one that Ringo said was stable did they not?
    w/ 4.38 I was having the same problem of when I would click "go to" from a SMS message the treo would lock. I got a copy of 4.32 from a tech but it didn't have the "match numbers" functionality so I looked for 4.34. I'm using that and have been text messaging today w/ problems/ Hopefully 4.34 is the "stable" version until they fix the problem.
    Hi Folks,

We have at last found the bug which fixes the bug some folks were experiencing with versions greater than version4.32 .

We have released version 4.394. http://electricpocket.com/ringo.zip or download it over the air straight to your treo via the ringo/shop button.

Best regards

electricpocket.
    does it fix the sms freezes? if so i can start to use it again, otherwize its still to buggy. i really like ringo and i hope you guys continue the improvements to make it more stable since it is a very expensive program.
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast