1.    #1  
    I just upgraded from a Tungsten T to the Treo 650. In the process, I upgraded my Adobe Reader from 3.0 to 3.05. After I open a (converted) PDF, I want to jump to a certain page. Either by "Go To Page" from the menu, or by selecting the pagenumber area.

In the pop-up that appears, I can type some numbers, but not all. For me the numbers 2, 3, 7 and 9 do not work! Luckely I have Graffiti Anywhere enabled so I can enter them that way.

I even tried the Abode Reader from the Adobe website, but it seems the same version as the one included on the Treo 650 CD.

Pretty bizarre, isn't it? Is anyone else seeing this?
    Quote Originally Posted by RichieB
    I just upgraded from a Tungsten T to the Treo 650. In the process, I upgraded my Adobe Reader from 3.0 to 3.05. After I open a (converted) PDF, I want to jump to a certain page. Either by "Go To Page" from the menu, or by selecting the pagenumber area.

In the pop-up that appears, I can type some numbers, but not all. For me the numbers 2, 3, 7 and 9 do not work! Luckely I have Graffiti Anywhere enabled so I can enter them that way.

I even tried the Abode Reader from the Adobe website, but it seems the same version as the one included on the Treo 650 CD.

Pretty bizarre, isn't it? Is anyone else seeing this?
    Yep, I was just messing around with Adobe Reader and I saw the same exact thing. Also, for the PDF that I'm trying to use, only the first page renders properly and then the rest seem to be jacked.
    http://marc.abramowitz.info/treo-650/
    Treo 650 GSM unlocked, firmware 01.71, software 1.20-ENA
    Cingular with MEdia Net Unlimited ($24.95)