1.    #1  
    I have had a Treo 600 for the last 9 months..I was happy with the unification of all devices but I am starting to get a bit disillusioned...After 2 months I found that the phone tended to disconnect from the phone network if slightly jolted..This meant having to reconnect to the network again and of course the possibilty of missing calls.....I have found the phone reception of a lesser quality than my previous Sony Ericsson with greater drop out during conversation....Recently I have found that the device does not receive all SMS calls through my paging service....I have changed my SIM card to a cheap Nokia and all works well.....Has anyone out there had these problems?..Do I risk upgrading to a Treo 650?
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Luke
    I have had a Treo 600 for the last 9 months..I was happy with the unification of all devices but I am starting to get a bit disillusioned...After 2 months I found that the phone tended to disconnect from the phone network if slightly jolted..This meant having to reconnect to the network again and of course the possibilty of missing calls.....I have found the phone reception of a lesser quality than my previous Sony Ericsson with greater drop out during conversation....Recently I have found that the device does not receive all SMS calls through my paging service....I have changed my SIM card to a cheap Nokia and all works well.....Has anyone out there had these problems?..Do I risk upgrading to a Treo 650?
    If you have waited this long, I would wait for the next version. I cant wait

If your problems continue, you might consider replacing the battery. Search the threads on this.
    The disconnect problem you describe is NOT normal. Did you buy the phone new? If so, it's still under warranty, and you should get it replaced.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    1 year warranty is standard. Who is your provider. Back in the Treo 180 days, Handspring sent me to Tmobile (my provider) on the phone after the tech guys ran thru a few tests with me. Tmobile had no problem replacing the Treo as it was in the year and they may lose my subscription if I decided to buy a new phone (treo).
    You should not upgrade because you are having problems with the phone, you should get it replaced. I've been using Verizon, and they agreed to replace it within 15 seconds of talking to them on the phone. No hassle.

Now, if you are using your phone problems as an excuse to upgrade... that's a different matter.