1.    #1  
    For those of you who tried: What's the bare minimum internal memory left/needed on your T650 to surfing the Web via the Blazer browser without having to constantly clear the memory cache in Blazer preferences?
    ###
    Never tried to rachet down to a minimum to see where the lock up point will be. I always try to keep 5mb to 7mb free in memory for e-mails and web browsing. So far, I have had no problems at this level of free memory.

I also use skweezer.com to limit the amount of data I am downloading to my Treo. You can set preferences on skweezer to PDAMode or TextMode only. I find it works very well.

Cheers, Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 05/19/2005 at 05:52 AM.
  3.    #3  
    Yes, squeezer is great! I only have about 2MB left on my T650!

Different question: is there a way to reduce the font size of the Blazer's URL/Go window, as it won't allow you to view the entire URL, only about 2/3rds of it!

Also related, when clicking on "command + G" (go to URL) on Blazer only works in bookmark mode, not in any other mode.
    ###
    2mb is pushing it, no doubt.

Do you use Docs to Go 7.0? Have you used their tool to move data and programs to your SD card? (You can't do it manually.) Will give you 4mb back.

http://support.dataviz.com/support.s...=13395&pid=132

I sure you have done the firmware upgrade to allieviate the 650's initial memory issues.

You are way beyond me with your current questions.

Cheers, Perry
    Last edited by gtwo; 05/23/2005 at 07:49 AM.
  5.    #5  
    Haven't done the Docs to Go to to SD card yet, as I'm tyring to score a SanDisk Ultra II 2GB SD card! When I get that, that's when I'll update everything to the card! (Including my snapper e-mails.)

BTW, what's the best Launcher for handling apps from a SD card? I'm torn between Launcher X and Z Launcher. I was thinking of the Initiate launcher, but it doesn't sound as robust as the my first two faves.
    ###
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMeister
    Haven't done the Docs to Go to to SD card yet, as I'm tyring to score a SanDisk Ultra II 2GB SD card! When I get that, that's when I'll update everything to the card! (Including my snapper e-mails.)

BTW, what's the best Launcher for handling apps from a SD card? I'm torn between Launcher X and Z Launcher. I was thinking of the Initiate launcher, but it doesn't sound as robust as the my first two faves.
    ###
    I have a SanDisk Ultra II 2gb card and it works great. You'll love it when you get it. As for a launcher, I use zLauncher and like it the best of all, but many others use Launcher X and report similar likes. If you do a search on TC for these, you will find lots of posts regarding each program's + and - as well as other launch programs.

I actually use zLauncher to move my Docs To Go to the card and it works as does the Dataviz tool. The only trick is you have to use a file manager (I use zLauncher's builtin) to move the DocsToGo.prc back to internal memory before you sync so it will initiate the DTG desktop synchronization. If you sync a lot, this could be irksome so be aware. But it does save another 500k+ of RAM.
    Last edited by v3treonut; 05/24/2005 at 01:32 PM.