1.    #1  
    I plan to get a SD 2GB Ultra II SD card soon...before I do that, have a few questions:

Is it possible to store Snappe e-mails, docs to go files, music files, etc. without habing to reformat the card (and delete everything in the process)? The reason I ask this: As a test, I inserted a 512MG SD card to save a word file from internal memory to SD card and Docs to Go stated that it didn't recognize the card and it wanted to reformat the card. I skipped the procedure and did not re-format the card.

Is there some of formattting procedure one must do before using a SD card on one's Treo?
    ###
    I've always been able to take a new card straight from bubble wrap to Treo and use it.

Use the Format option under the Card Info screen if need be.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    When I got my 1GB card back from SanDisk (RMA, I wouldn't suggest their products), I checked the amount available from the package (brand new replacement). I don't remember the number, but I got another 1MB from reformatting it.

It was a free MB, but it isn't that much in the scheme of things.
    HS visor Deluxe (Blue) & Palm IIIx ► HS visor Prism & visorPhone ►P1 T|T & SE T68i ► Tapwave Zodiac2 & P1 Treo 650 GSM ►Treo 680 unlocked ► Sprint Pre(-)►TouchPad & Sprint FrankenPre2 VZW

I will leave Palm/webOS only after kicking, screaming and wrecking anything on my way out.

- (Sigh)... It died.