1.    #1  
    I am able to delete my still photos from the Treo and find them still on my PC but I can't seem to find the videos once I delete them. Do you know what file these are stored in on the PC once they are deleted from the Treo?
    The path is long...

Documents and Settings\(user name)\My Documents\My Videos\PalmOne Videos\(Hotsync ID)\

Having typed this, you're probably on Linux.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for your time. I appreciate it. I do see them.

P.s. My folder says "GM". Is that a universal name or did I somehow name it that. It is not my "HotSync ID" as you mentioned.... I've always wondered this whenever I saw that "GM"
    GM? Dunno, about that.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by deer8
    Thanks for your time. I appreciate it. I do see them.

P.s. My folder says "GM". Is that a universal name or did I somehow name it that. It is not my "HotSync ID" as you mentioned.... I've always wondered this whenever I saw that "GM"
    It should be an abbreviation of your HotSync ID. For example, my Hotsync ID is, "Bill Gamble"; this folder is named, "GambleB".
  6.    #6  
    Yes this makes sense to me now. I see how it would line up as an abbreviation. Thanks!