1.    #1  
    I was just reading the LifeDrive info and saw that it runs Blazer 4.1 and Versamail 3.1. This compares to the Blazer 4.0 and Versamail 3.0c that I am running on my Treo.

What are your thoughts about getting these upgrades for the Treo?
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    My guess...the x.1 versions are proprietary to the LifeDrive for functionality with the internal microdrive? They're probably backwards compatible with devices running x.0; but the LifeDrive probably can't run anything less than x.1. Again, just a wild *** guess...
    ...the LifeDrive had a version of the Voice Memo app with 5-way support.

I miss the Voice Memo on my Tungsten T2. I have had no luck with SoundRec or mVoice (maybe because of my 1.15 firmware?).
    http://marc.abramowitz.info/treo-650/
    Treo 650 GSM unlocked, firmware 01.71, software 1.20-ENA
    Cingular with MEdia Net Unlimited ($24.95)
    Quote Originally Posted by guncollector
    My guess...the x.1 versions are proprietary to the LifeDrive for functionality with the internal microdrive?
    And/or the enhanced display?
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    Quote Originally Posted by msabramo
    ...the LifeDrive had a version of the Voice Memo app with 5-way support.

I miss the Voice Memo on my Tungsten T2. I have had no luck with SoundRec or mVoice (maybe because of my 1.15 firmware?).
    Try Audacity. A nice application with 5 way support. www.AudacityAudio.com
    mVoice 2.5 works great with my Treo 600 and 650, D-pad and all
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    "I miss the Voice Memo on my Tungsten T2. I have had no luck with SoundRec or mVoice (maybe because of my 1.15 firmware?)"

-Msabramo

here are the voice memo files to run on your treo , miss it no more
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Is this the T2 or Lifedrive version?
    Treo 680 Graphite, Unlocked GSM (FW: MW01.50 | SW: TREO680-1.04-ROW | HW: A)
    Quote Originally Posted by rudychow
    Is this the T2 or Lifedrive version?
    It's either the Zire or T2, I can't remember which Franko uses. It works though.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."