1.    #1  
    I'm considering going the custom ROM path but have a few questions.

After removing all unwanted software from the ROM image I know you then can add whichever program you want/need. I will be adding Agendus, Agendus Mail, Uninstall Manager, Zlauncher and maybe 1 or 2 others if there is room. since these are all registered programs how do I get the files in rom registered? do I just copy the registered .prc's that I now have to the rom or what? Isn't the reg info stored in the .prc file? or is it stored inthe appropriate pdb?
    If the .prc's contain the registration (some do, some don't) then they will be registered when you put them in ROM. Otherwise, you will have to re-enter the codes.
    Quote Originally Posted by cmccarter
    I'm considering going the custom ROM path but have a few questions.

After removing all unwanted software from the ROM image I know you then can add whichever program you want/need. I will be adding Agendus, Agendus Mail, Uninstall Manager, Zlauncher and maybe 1 or 2 others if there is room. since these are all registered programs how do I get the files in rom registered? do I just copy the registered .prc's that I now have to the rom or what? Isn't the reg info stored in the .prc file? or is it stored inthe appropriate pdb?
    Hotsync before you do the custom rom. After you install the rom hotsync again, and all of your apps including ones you moved into rom will be registered (assuming you had previoulsy registered them in ram).
    -Cal