1.    #1  
    Today I logged into the SprintPcs site and Clicked on the Phone Details button for my Treo650. Under there I found a software downloads section. From there I selected Palm OS 5.4 from the drop down and there was a FW download for Sprint. It listed it as v1.0, but when I downloaded it and the file is called Treo650Updater_ROM109-FW57.exe. I am afraid to put this on my device..Has anyone heard of this, or is this just the 1.08 update and the versioning scheme they used on their filename is off?

I would be happey to PM it to anyone who is interested in loading it up and seeing if this is a 1.09 update. Otherwise I am not going to play with it.
    bit_bucket
    Quote Originally Posted by bit_bucket
    Today I logged into the SprintPcs site and Clicked on the Phone Details button for my Treo650. Under there I found a software downloads section. From there I selected Palm OS 5.4 from the drop down and there was a FW download for Sprint. It listed it as v1.0, but when I downloaded it and the file is called Treo650Updater_ROM109-FW57.exe. I am afraid to put this on my device..Has anyone heard of this, or is this just the 1.08 update and the versioning scheme they used on their filename is off?

I would be happey to PM it to anyone who is interested in loading it up and seeing if this is a 1.09 update. Otherwise I am not going to play with it.
    It's a typo. It is 1.08

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=81439
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3.    #3  
    Just realized that. Sorry for my stupidity
    bit_bucket
    Actually, it's Sprint's stupidity. Don't apologize.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    You would think they would have fixed that mistake a long time ago. It's not that hard to fix a type...