Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1.    #81  
    Quote Originally Posted by ashworth102680
    Are they stolen? LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by phxstarrR
    I purchased a few Treo's in a lot in an auction.

I figured Ebay would be my easiest method of selling them.
    But I can make a lot more money elsewhere.
    I'll assume not.
    Quote Originally Posted by gt5l
    If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck then it must be a Tre650 for $250
    http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/bowdown.gif
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Hey guy's I am selling new treo for 150.00 ea got 100'ds available, I want to be rich in no time, please trust me......
    any news to report?

Quote Originally Posted by rbenjami
    I haven't heard anything from her other than what she has said on this board. I have no idea if it even is really the same person (although I suspect it is.) I'll be sure to let you all know what happens!
  5.    #85  
    nope - haven't heard a word from her. I sent her an email last night to see if it was the same person, but havent heard back yet. If it looks like a duck. . .
  6.    #86  
    UPDATE:

I now have confirmation that my eBay seller and "phxstarrR" are one and the same.

She says she has not yet shipped it.
    Last edited by rbenjami; 06/01/2005 at 05:52 PM.
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    So does that mean you are getting your phone? I hope so. i don't trust ebay anymore after my money was taken.
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
  8.    #88  
    Quote Originally Posted by Webby
    So does that mean you are getting your phone? (
    I'm not holding my breath. She said that she hasn't shipped yet, but that she doesnt want me to call her a fraud on this board because she hasn't shipped. I think she is playing games. Unless I have some proof of shipment by the end of the week, I'm going to conclude she is a complete fraud. I think I have given her ever possible benefit of the doubt.

As of now I'm not out any money. Our deal is that she ships, I receive and THEN I pay. If she has a treo to ship it is obviously in her interest to do so to protect her reputation. If I dont have proof of shipment by the end of this week and the Treo by the end of next, I dont know how I could conclude anything BUT that she is a complete fraud and a thief.
    Quote Originally Posted by rbenjami
    I'm not holding my breath. She said that she hasn't shipped yet, but that she doesnt want me to call her a fraud on this board because she hasn't shipped. I think she is playing games. Unless I have some proof of shipment by the end of the week, I'm going to conclude she is a complete fraud. I think I have given her ever possible benefit of the doubt.

As of now I'm not out any money. Our deal is that she ships, I receive and THEN I pay. If she has a treo to ship it is obviously in her interest to do so to protect her reputation. If I dont have proof of shipment by the end of this week and the Treo by the end of next, I dont know how I could conclude anything BUT that she is a complete fraud and a thief.
    Do remember she is a 17 and if she really does have a few 650s, she has many other priorities in her brain than quickly shipping out your Treo. Also it puts her in control to make you wait which teenagers like. Not bashing 'em mind you just remembering.
    As the Treo Turns...
    If she is a fraud, couldn't she just change her name and do it all over again?
  12.    #92  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Do remember she is a 17 and if she really does have a few 650s, she has many other priorities in her brain than quickly shipping out your Treo. Also it puts her in control to make you wait which teenagers like. Not bashing 'em mind you just remembering.

Yes - I agree. I emailed her today noting that I am tired of playing games. She has until the end of the day today to get me tracking info, or I will conclude she is a complete fraud.
  13.    #93  
    I am now completely confident this transaction will not happen. I am done. I am not going to allow this little girl to waste any more of my time.
    Last edited by rbenjami; 06/03/2005 at 08:07 PM.
    She claims this is not her website, but that (like many other things she says) is a lie. The email matches. It used to list the yahoo account as zero00o, but when I pointed out to her the match with the address she had been corresponding from, the website address changed to rach_x0. Of course, she isn't too bright. She now corresponds with me from the rach_x0 address. She also removed some other personal information from the website such as her high school and the town where she grew up. All of this came off once I pointed out that I had found her website.
    Hahahahahaha. She's not too bright is she?

Sorry for your frustration and hope you find that 650 you want soon. I'm still on the 600 myself. Good luck!
  15.    #95  
    Some have asked recently, so I'll post this last note. No, I never heard from her again. I got my money back from PayPal and didn't get the Treo from deal 'ole Rachel.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345